Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Still hate Boston

Sorry for the lack of posting here.  Between writing now for Testudotimes.com, trying to find a house, and preparing to take the LSATS, I've had little time to think about teams I hate.

I was able to do some great hating last Tuesday though, August 19th when I went to Oriole Park to try to be the 50,000,000th fan in Oriole Park history (missed it by about 5 mins).

Anyway, we were sitting in the bleachers and we had a good bit of O's fans around us.  Sadly, as the Sox started winning, the Sox fans got louder and louder and I got more and more annoyed. 

After O's fans started cheering "Eli Manning" to piss off the Sox/Pats fans, this one Sox loser tells me to shut up because Baltimore has never been to the Super Bowl.  Well, I lost it. I yelled back at him "Baltimore won the NFL championship in 1958, 1959, lost in Super Bowl III, Won Super Bowl V and Won Super Bowl XXXV. We also won the Gray Cup in the CFL you stupid, ignorant son of a bitch dumb bastard."
The guy had nothing to say and soon after left, because that is what Sox fans are - stupid, ignorant sons of bitches who know as much about sports as a pile of road kill - they know a little about the bandwagon that ran them over and little else.

No comments: